The Demographics of the Wuhan Coronavirus
In this video, I talk about the Wuhan coronavirus, and how the demography of the world has changed since the last coronavirus outbreak/pandemic.
EDIT ON MARCH 18TH: I will not rename this video because this was the normal way to refer to the virus at the moment, and is still acceptable by taxonomic standards, take this quote for example, “You can draw on any feature of the species, such as its appearance, behavior, habitat or geographic location.” from this ( article. And I know that viruses are not technically organisms, but they still fall under the jurisdiction of taxonomy ( The official name is SARS-CoV-2 currently but was not agreed upon until after the publishing of this video.
440 cases & 9 deaths
555 Cases & 17 deaths
Am I dying?
The map I chose to represent demography
A guy with a mask on
The mortality rate of the entire world 2006
WHO Fatality Rate of SARS
Example of Population Pyramid
Population pyramid of China 2003
Population pyramid of China 2019 (basically 2020)
Map of infections:
Painting of black plague:
Population density of China over time
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trực Tiếp Xổ Số Miền Nam Hôm Nay Thứ 2 Ngày 18/05/2020, KQXS Mien Nam
- Lịch thi đấu bóng đá cúp Quốc gia Việt Nam 2020
- Trấn Thành quỳ lạy với pha xử lý "lược tàng hình" mặn mà của Lý Nhã Kỳ | Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER
- Đứt cáp quang biển AAG | Tin tức Việt nam mới nhất Tin tức 24h | TT24h